Two storey side home extension architectural design services in Welwyn Garden City, AL7 Hertfordshire, United Kingdom. The scheme included adding a two storey side home extension to the side of the property to accommodate extra space for the kitchen and new utility to the rear of the property with a study/office to the front of the property with a front window.
On the first floor a extra large master bedroom with large ensuite and walk in wardrobe space and windows to the front of the property, rear and side.
The roof is to match existing gable and ridge. The true benefit of this property is all the additional spaces to truly enjoy making this property almost double in size.
Lccl Construction architecture design and construction services.
The process of design and build stages and how does it work?
1. Contact - First of all, book with you a consultation of in-depth understanding of what you would like to achieve or what the project idea is
2. Consultation - To schedule a free consultation call, you would book the call on our website at time and date that suits you. Free consultation call >
3. Quote - Once we understand your project and what you would like to achieve the estimate will be produced for your acceptance, in the meantime why not get instant quote for your loft conversion, home extension or renovation project Instant quote >
4. Full Survey - Building projects that involve home extensions, home renovations and loft conversions will require a full measured survey of the existing property and surrounding site. We can then produce a set of accurate survey drawings using CAD software, which will include plan, elevation and section drawings.
5. Planning Permission Drawings - Our Planning drawings service consists of fully investigating your Local Authorities planning guidelines, producing proposed plans, elevations, site layout, cross sections, outline specification and a location plan and producing a Design and Access statement if required. Obtaining and completing planning application forms on your behalf. Liaising with your local authority and keeping you informed of any feedback. With these set of drawings you will be able to: Make a Planning application submission - Make a Permitted Development application to receive a Certificate of Lawfulness for your extension or loft conversion.
6. Building Regulation Drawings - Once planning permission has been granted the next stage is Building Control. These drawings are very detailed and show exactly how and with what materials the new building or extension is going to be constructed. A full set of Building Regulation drawings will include proposed plans, elevations, cross sections, details, full specification detailing construction methods, workmanship standards and quality of materials.
7. Structural Calculation Drawings - When all approvals have come in the structural process will start, this is an important part of the design as that will present a clear scope of how to achieve the construction of the project, The project will not be able to start without the structural drawings.
8. Party Wall Agreements - Generally any structure alteration within 3 meters of a party wall will require party wall agreement and notices.
9. Construction and finishing of the project.
Do you have a Loft Conversion, House Extension or Renovation project?
Do you require Architecture design and Construction services?
Than look no further get in touch with us for a detailed free no obligation quote. We can accommodate a very quick turnaround. Our lofts and extensions come with 10 year guarantee and 12 month workmanship guarantee.
For a quote about your project whether construction only or design and build get in touch now via visiting our website or via direct call or email the contact details are as follows:
Telephone: 020 8037 7332