Loft conversion architectural design and build services in Cricklewood NW2 London, United Kingdom. The scheme included adding a dormer loft conversion to add another room for a growing family and repositioning of the doors on the first floor to accommodate the new stairs. This dormer loft conversion has now been completed.
The finishing of the dormer loft conversion in Cricklewood, NW2 London
Lccl Construction architecture design and construction services.
The process of design and build stages and how does it work?
1. Contact - Fist of all we will book with you a consultation of in-depth understanding of what you would like to achieve or what the project idea is
2. Consultation - This will follow with an appointment with our partner architect who will either meet you at your location or at the offices for in-depth analysis of the project
3. Quote - Once we understand your project and what you would like to achieve the estimate will be produced for your acceptance
4. Full Survey - Building projects that involve home extensions, home renovations and loft conversions will require a full measured survey of the existing property and surrounding site. We can then produce a set of accurate survey drawings using CAD software, which will include plan, elevation and section drawings.
5. Planning Permission Drawings - Our Planning drawings service consists of fully investigating your Local Authorities planning guidelines, producing proposed plans, elevations, site layout, cross sections, outline specification and a location plan and producing a Design and Access statement if required. Obtaining and completing planning application forms on your behalf. Liaising with your local authority and keeping you informed of any feedback. With these set of drawings you will be able to: Make a Planning application submission - Make a Permitted Development application to receive a Certificate of Lawfulness for your extension or loft conversion.
6. Building Regulation Drawings - Once planning permission has been granted the next stage is Building Control. These drawings are very detailed and show exactly how and with what materials the new building or extension is going to be constructed. A full set of Building Regulation drawings will include proposed plans, elevations, cross sections, details, full specification detailing construction methods, workmanship standards and quality of materials.
7. Structural Calculation Drawings - When all approvals have come in the structural process will start, this is an important part of the design as that will present a clear scope of how to achieve the construction of the project, The project will not be able to start without the structural drawings.
8. Party Wall Agreements - Generally any structure alteration within 3 meters of a party wall will require party wall agreement and notices.
9. Construction and finishing of the project.
What is the cost of the dormer loft conversion or any other loft conversion?
You can use our "instant quote calculator" and find out the cost in seconds! for both design and build, architecture services or just construction services depend what stage you are in and what you have so far completed.
We have experience of over 15 years in design and construction of loft conversions in London and Hertfordshire areas and have worked out a unique calculation formula that you can find out to what will your loft conversion cost in seconds.
How can Lccl Construction be of help?
Do you require a loft conversion to add extra space?
Do you require architecture design and construction services?
Than look no further get in touch with us for a detailed free no obligation quote. We can accommodate a very quick turnaround. Our loft conversions come with 10 year guarantee and 12 month workmanship guarantee.
Use our instant quote calculator for a quote about your project whether construction only or design and build.
Use our Free consultation call booking system to schedule a call at the time and date that suits you best.
Telephone: 020 8037 7332
Free consultation call: https://www.adconstructionlondon.co.uk/book-online
Instant quote online: https://www.adconstructionlondon.co.uk/instant-quote
How does it work? https://www.adconstructionlondon.co.uk/how-does-it-work