Architectural design services of loft conversion and single storey rear house extension in Borehamwood, Hertfordshire WD6. The scheme included adding a hip to gable loft conversion to add another room for a growing family, and on the ground floor rear house extension to be used as play area this will add great new space to the the house.
Lccl Construction architecture design and construction services.
The process of design and build stages and how does it work?
1. Contact - Fist of all we will book with you a consultation of in-depth understanding of what you would like to achieve or what the project idea is
2. Consultation - This will follow with an appointment with our partner architect who will either meet you at your location or at the offices for in-depth analysis of the project
3. Quote - Once we understand your project and what you would like to achieve the estimate will be produced for your acceptance
4. Full Survey - Building projects that involve home extensions, home renovations and loft conversions will require a full measured survey of the existing property and surrounding site. We can then produce a set of accurate survey drawings using CAD software, which will include plan, elevation and section drawings.
5. Planning Permission Drawings - Our Planning drawings service consists of fully investigating your Local Authorities planning guidelines, producing proposed plans, elevations, site layout, cross sections, outline specification and a location plan and producing a Design and Access statement if required. Obtaining and completing planning application forms on your behalf. Liaising with your local authority and keeping you informed of any feedback. With these set of drawings you will be able to: Make a Planning application submission - Make a Permitted Development application to receive a Certificate of Lawfulness for your extension or loft conversion.
6. Building Regulation Drawings - Once planning permission has been granted the next stage is Building Control. These drawings are very detailed and show exactly how and with what materials the new building or extension is going to be constructed. A full set of Building Regulation drawings will include proposed plans, elevations, cross sections, details, full specification detailing construction methods, workmanship standards and quality of materials.
7. Structural Calculation Drawings - When all approvals have come in the structural process will start, this is an important part of the design as that will present a clear scope of how to achieve the construction of the project, The project will not be able to start without the structural drawings.
8. Party Wall Agreements - Generally any structure alteration within 3 meters of a party wall will require party wall agreement and notices.
9. Construction and finishing of the project.
Do you have a Loft Conversion or House Extension project?
Do you require Architecture design and Construction services?
Than look no further get in touch with us for a detailed free no obligation quote. We can accommodate a very quick turnaround. Our lofts and extensions come with 10 year guarantee and 12 month workmanship guarantee.
For a quote about your project whether construction only or design and build get in touch now via visiting our website or via direct call or email the contact details are as follows:
Telephone: 020 8037 7332