Architecture services in Potters Bar, Hertfordshire EN6. Architectural design and construction of a detached 5 bedroom house in Potters Bar. The scheme included maximizing the rear and side house extension to ground floor and first floors, opening the entrance from ground floor to roof truss and adding skylights with chandeliers, remodeling of the entire house and expanding all the the rooms, major changes to the front and rear elevations, adding additional 200 meter squared of new space.
Architecture design and construction services for the project located in Potters Bar followed the following steps which we successfully implemented.
The process of design and build stages and how does it work?
1. Contact - Fist of all we will book with you a consultation of in-depth understanding of what you would like to achieve or what the project idea is
2. Consultation - This will follow with an appointment with our partner architect who will either meet you at your location or at the offices for in-depth analysis of the project
3. Quote - Once we understand your project and what you would like to achieve the estimate will be produced for your acceptance
4. Full Survey - Building projects that involve home extensions, home renovations and loft conversions will require a full measured survey of the existing property and surrounding site. We can then produce a set of accurate survey drawings using CAD software, which will include plan, elevation and section drawings.
5. Planning Permission Drawings - Our Planning drawings service consists of fully investigating your Local Authorities planning guidelines, producing proposed plans, elevations, site layout, cross sections, outline specification and a location plan and producing a Design and Access statement if required. Obtaining and completing planning application forms on your behalf. Liaising with your local authority and keeping you informed of any feedback. With these set of drawings you will be able to: Make a Planning application submission - Make a Permitted Development application to receive a Certificate of Lawfulness for your extension or loft conversion.
6. Building Regulation Drawings - Once planning permission has been granted the next stage is Building Control. These drawings are very detailed and show exactly how and with what materials the new building or extension is going to be constructed. A full set of Building Regulation drawings will include proposed plans, elevations, cross sections, details, full specification detailing construction methods, workmanship standards and quality of materials.
7. Structural Calculation Drawings - When all approvals have come in the structural process will start, this is an important part of the design as that will present a clear scope of how to achieve the construction of the project, The project will not be able to start without the structural drawings.
8. Party Wall Agreements - Generally any structure alteration within 3 meters of a party wall will require party wall agreement and notices.
9. Construction and Completion - Once the project starts on site the construction process it will be monitored and inspected all the time by LABC and it will be signed off by LABC, this where all the teams will focus on your project to get it completed at high standard.
Do you have a Loft Conversion or House Extension project?
Do you require Architecture design and Construction services?
Than look no further get in touch with us for a detailed free no obligation quote. We can accommodate a very quick turnaround. Our lofts and extensions come with 10 year guarantee and 12 month workmanship guarantee.
For a quote about your project whether construction only or design and build get in touch now via visiting our website or via direct call or email the contact details are as follows:
Telephone: 020 8037 7332