Architectural designer services in Cricklewood, London, NW2 loft conversion design and build project. Architectural design of dormer loft conversion located in Cricklewood, London, NW2. The scheme included creating and constructing a new room with en-suite for much needed additional space. Full package of architecture, planning, building control, party walls and structural calculations.
Lccl Construction architecture design and build construction services.
The process of design and build stages and how does it work?
1. Contact - Fist of all we will book with you a consultation of in-depth understanding of what you would like to achieve or what the project idea is
2. Consultation - This will follow with an appointment with our partner architect who will either meet you at your location or at the offices for in-depth analysis of the project
3. Quote - Once we understand your project and what you would like to achieve the estimate will be produced for your acceptance
4. Full Survey - Building projects that involve home extensions, home renovations and loft conversions will require a full measured survey of the existing property and surrounding site. We can then produce a set of accurate survey drawings using CAD software, which will include plan, elevation and section drawings.
5. Planning Permission Drawings - Our Planning drawings service consists of fully investigating your Local Authorities planning guidelines, producing proposed plans, elevations, site layout, cross sections, outline specification and a location plan and producing a Design and Access statement if required. Obtaining and completing planning application forms on your behalf. Liaising with your local authority and keeping you informed of any feedback. With these set of drawings you will be able to: Make a Planning application submission - Make a Permitted Development application to receive a Certificate of Lawfulness for your extension or loft conversion.
6. Building Regulation Drawings - Once planning permission has been granted the next stage is Building Control. These drawings are very detailed and show exactly how and with what materials the new building or extension is going to be constructed. A full set of Building Regulation drawings will include proposed plans, elevations, cross sections, details, full specification detailing construction methods, workmanship standards and quality of materials.
7. Structural Calculation Drawings - When all approvals have come in the structural process will start, this is an important part of the design as that will present a clear scope of how to achieve the construction of the project, The project will not be able to start without the structural drawings.
8. Party Wall Agreements - Generally any structure alteration within 3 meters of a party wall will require party wall agreement and notices.
9. Construction and finishing of the project.
Do you have a Loft Conversion or House Extension project?
Do you require Architecture design and Construction services?
Than look no further get instant quote from us. We can accommodate a very quick turnaround. Our lofts and extensions come with 10 year guarantee and 12 month workmanship guarantee.
For a quick quote about your project whether architecture services or design and build services get instant quote from us click here.
Telephone: 020 8037 7332